View Single Post
Old 22-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
ShawnLevy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnLevy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CAROL(JB 坡底)- Tall, Elegant, Classy, Busty, Nice Figure, Service Orientated

FR on Carol

Face: Innocent and sweet looking type -- I like. Looks like someone still studying in Uni. Reminds me of those good old days ......

Age: She is not young and not old either . Just decent looking gal where you could bring her home to show to your parents . Great for body and mind lah, make me feel young also.

Height: Not tall, @ 1.66m -- just like a typical local student height.

Body: She is definitely taller than me . Not bad, skin quite smooth. Honestly in the body department her boobs are the best part .. Very slim, very sexy body. She knows how to use her body to groove to the sex rthym. Moan, i mean...

Attitude: Very good. Tried her best to massage although just press-press type but give her points for trying. After FJ, she also offered to continue to massage -- good after-sales service. But, I see her at work must be tired liao, so TCSS with her instead.

GFE: Good. Speaks softly. Can TCSS quite OK.

BJ: Not the hardcore type She takes in my manhood slow and steady type. Not those lips smacking, action liao-liao type. But very long, so deserves extra marks.

FJ: While she on top, she really worked very hard, grinding very hard.. After that changed to missionary and finished with doggie. It’s wonderful to see her boobs bouncing up and down.

Overall, it was a good session basically because I liked her being so friendly, her face and good attitude. Sexually, not very explosive type but good enough for me.

Cheers