View Single Post
Old 29-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
maybe_maybe.not is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

hi bros,
i need some advise here

my gf and i had our first time somewhere 3 months back.

so the story goes like this, we were having our stayover in my hostel as usual when one of us suddenly suggested drinking. as such, we went to ntuc and gt a bottle of wine which is abt 9% alcohol level knowing she cant drink.

so when we are back in the hostel we started drinking. after finishing the bottle we engage in heavy petting. and i asked if she wants sex and she said yes. so i ask her to wait and went out to a nearby store to get a condom and got back.

after i gt back i cap on and we started out action. after penetrating a few times, she complained it was pain and we stopped the act. i threw away the condom and just hug her to sleep.

the night was kinda horrible as she kept puking all over and stuff. the next morning, i told her we had sex and she said she din rmb any of it.

back to today, our relationship is on the rocks due to our differences. and she is using this incident to remain in the relationship with her. she is threatening to go to the police to report me for rape if i dun remain in this relationship with her.

is this considered as rape?

any advice will be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance!