Old 06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Hi bros, first of all, Happy New Year to all. I'm pretty new to this thread. I chanced upon this thread as I travel to Myanmar quite abit in the past 2 yrs. Been there 4 times already. As I type, I am in Myanmar now. So this is my 4th visit here. I'm here on work. My stay here is usually between 4 to 6wks, of which I only get to spend the 1st and last day in Yangon. In between, Im at the worksite in Northern Myanmar in the middle of nowhere. So no chances of bonking here.

My company books me into Season's hotel with is just a stone's throw from the Intl Airport, due to the company having an acct there. so travelling downtown is always a chore. 2 way trip from my hotel to downtown is 10,000kyats.

I've been to ParkRoyal's Music Club twice in search of FL. They weren't tat bad, as my main purpose of going there was not to drink as I can sign off beers at my hotel restaurant. Mail aim of going there is to try "Burmese" meat. At Park Royal, I found this nice looking fair young local. She's 21 and have a petite body. I've a thing for women in Panty hose. And I set my eyes on her cos she was wearing one, and the icing on the cake was its a red panty hose. So very kinky. She came and sat with me. I negotiated the price. After much persuation, she agreed to settle for US$35/night. This was end oct 2010. Now, the negotiation was because a South African colleague of mine went there the previous yr and he got to have 2 women just for US$25 for the whole night. Weather he was telling the truth or not i didn't know. So, I tried my luck on squeezing her. And she agreed on the price when the place closed down for the night,then it was i think 1am. Now the place closes at 11pm i heard.

Brought her to my hotel, didnt had to pay a dime for the lady at front desk. Had 3 rounds with her the night and she left in the morning. You see, I dun believe in the term, good stuff dun come cheap. Well, If you are as good as the good stuff, then everything comes cheap. On my following visit, I went to Music Club(Park Royal) again. Saw the same chick I bonked. I remembered my first experience with her, BBBJ no prob. So I RTF again, this time i gave her US$40 instead. Before we left for my hotel, I brought her for dinner at Tamada hotel. There is a decent Korean restaurant. She was very happy as I doubt these gals barely dine there. Then after, head to my hotel, and had 3 rnds of gd BBBJ and bonking session. I had to limit to 3 as my flight back to Singapore was in the morning, needed to catch a few winks, or else the wife wud be wondering what I was up to the night earlier when I get back.

You see, Im not the RTF kinda guy, I always like to try chicken,beef,pork,mutton etc... So, me bonking the same woman twice, is alot for me already. And I hate negotiating and all that bull. The 3rd time I went, I reached Yangon pretty late, and the hotel owner told me that Music club closes at 11pm now. And it was almost 9 when I reached. So I tried my luck, hailed a taxi outside. Told him "I want lady". With hand sign, he understood. He drove me somewhere past Ocean Northpoint shopping centre, stopped the taxi, went to make a phone call. Then he returned, he brought me into the housing area(lorongs) and stopped me near a house. Then he told me to follow him. There were like terrace houses. He knocked on the gate, and a guy opened it. In there, there were abt 10 gals. Then onnie it hit me, thats a whore house. I was delighted. I get to pick and choose. Of course, I chose the most goodlooking one. And all gals, same rate. $30,000kyat aprox USD$40 for the whole nite. Brought her to my hotel, had an amazing BBBJ, didnt have to tell her wat to do. She went to shower, she brought with herself a small sachet of shampoo with her. Smelling so nice after shower and went straight to it. It was a phenominal BBBJ I eva had. As usual, had 3 rnds of mind blowing sex. And she left in the morning at 6am, as tats the time they are permitted by the house. I gave her a small tip of 2000kyat for taxi.

Now the thing is, not all taxi drivers have the contacts. If u r lucky, they have, or else gotta ask them take u to JJ. This trip, when I arrived, wasnt so lucky as the driver had no contacts, so I just told him to take me to JJ. Will try my luck when I'm heading back. Currently on location. Will be arriving to Yangon on the 30th of Jan. So, any bros out there, wanna meet for a drink, i'll be free as I might be bringing my other China colleague to ParkRoyal as its him first time to Myanmar. He didn't get lucky on arrival as he did not know info on where to find FL. So have told him tat his departure will be better.

Oh boy, that a pretty long write up here. Hope this benefit all other bros here. And oh, abt the gals, they are not tat bad looking. Nice body, petite, handful boobs. Nice lip smacking ass and trust me guys, Burmese women are horny. As what a bro mentioned on the earlier report, she would stroke ur Jr, and after it marikita, they wanna ride it... DAMN!!! Enjoy reading bros... Hope to get lucky on my departure on 30th...