Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wetchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacknike View Post
same as me i give support to bro fastfive....i think we not kedekut to share but do u all think tat many ppl easily give a good things to share????i think sure a lot of ppl wan an xchnge for it rite???? i cheongs for a long time adi....not donwan to share but after all 'susah' then ppl easily wan it for share..... like i said not kedekut but for sure u wan xchnge wit good things oso le....i think i share few place adi wit newbie cheongsters then they go find itself after that...thats better rite?then if they got good things they xchge it wit me.....not say i got a lot of okt or fl but me abit choosy,then if i share mine for SURE worth for the $$$$.....then i wont easily give it if no xchge....nvm if xchge for not good 1 than no rite....BTW have a nice cheongs all bro..... CHEERS bro fastfive.....
the matter is not for asking for contact here!.....
that stupid fellow get my CONTACT .. called and at the end POSTED stupid remarks saying is GUY!!.. hey what the purpose???...
reason :

1. HE SAID IS A GUY becoz he want to take the gal for himself.. that why giving negative remarks.
2. He openly say is guy because of want to UPGRADE HIMSELF as "pro-fucker" because he want to be showing off here that ONLY he have contact?...
3. He is GAY..... ( hahahha)

but any how no point of argueing here as no gaining anything by argument!..
he want to be best fucker... go ahead ... !...

cheersss.....