Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tenplayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenplayboy View Post
Thanks Sucknehneh for the updates. Just got her numbers few days back and the description on this lady Nadia really caught my attention. So decided to give her a call and book her.

Initially, she blacklist me as I called her few times and ask few question but never book her. Lucky enough she allow me to make the booking after I continue trying my luck and say sorry to her. My advice to those who yet to book her, message her the password and schedule the date, time and venue.

Very good session with this lady, she got permanent job so you have to propose the date, she is very good in GF feeling, BJ and she allow you to finger her wet pussy. Best part she also offer Anal as well.

FL Name: Nadia
Race: NL
Face: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10, quite big
Pussy: 7/10
Ass: 7/10
BBBJ:8/10
CIM : never ask
Anal: Allow but depend on your side, mine average so i giver her ass fucking
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM300/2 hours + RM50 tips
WIR: Yes, will look for her again next week.

For those who want to book her, my advice is message her the password, with proposed date, time and venue. Don't try to chit chat with her as she will bann you in future.

Don't PM me for her contact, I bought all my contacts from SNN.
Revisit her again few days back...
She on one of my favorite FL in term of service and you can really explore new adventure with her...Just like fucking own GF

She only lack of look...i rate her 6/10 for her look, nice Boobs C cup, excellent in BJ, can Anal, wet pussy, fingering, and unlimited SHOTSsss...
Overall 7.5/10