Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jklpoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
simple reason...she simply "bo chap" after topping off SGD 50.00 for my son MRT EZY Link which is just a simple apology to me...if she had paid attention to commuters listening and checking how much we want to top up for each card then such a mistake can be averted...

your attitude and mentality tells me a whole lot about you...first you complained of the hard core services given by the scholastic ICA officers which is also service oriented...then you pity those TransitLink FT when I cited my incident...so you pity ICA officers too right???...

even though I dun know you personally...but can tell me you had NOT had a firm grasp on your own decisions...anyway to each his own and will not reply to your post anymore...
To me, just want to know what does your meaning of "Rude" means.
If the FT apologies and really show that she knows that she is in the wrong, then i might accept it and move on, provided that i dont need the change to buy other stuff. (Sometimes, forget to bring ATM)

But if she like bochap attitude, give black face, or simply hack care attitude, then i will raise hell.