Old 28-07-2012, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chachaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

FL Name: Ms. Anne (working professioally)
Race: Malay
Face: 8/10 baby face look. getting cuter while FJ
Body: 8/10 voluptuous figure. curvy body
Boobs: 9.5/10 34D, its a D cup, firm, nice to be lick, not enough to cover
Ass: 8/10, great view while doggy.
BBBJ :8/10, very nice firm suck, my didi get harder faster, she start from your a** hole
Skin: 8/10 fair
DATY : Nice, and no smelly, she moan everytime i insert my tounge
Fingering : she dont really prefer.
Anal : should bring lubricate, and depend on size.
Pussy: 9/10 clean shave, and very tight, can feel my didi is gripped
GFE : 9/10,
FJ : 8/10, willing to do more position
PR: 9/10 Malay / Good English as graduated oversea, many wise opinion
Damage: RM400 for 1 session + hotel rm200
WIR: Will return, more position to explore with her. Planning to have her during lunch break, CIM and Anal

A great session. I ended up finish all my 3 condom, as we change a lot position. Started by french. later she dominate me by sucking my nipple, slowly down to the lower part.. Her BJ start from the ass hole up to you didi, while she sucking my ball suck, the didi is harder with her soft hand over it. Her BBBJ is so soft and firm, and me have to tahan no to CIM. Move to 69. Capped, go for missionary, super loud moaning. Change to cowgirl, before that she ripped of my capp, suck the didi harder, capped again and then start humping. Damn good view as her D cup is bouncing front of me, fondled them with my 2 hand. She manage to cum. Move to doggie, go on full throttle, her moaning is loud, i have the sense people outside the room also can hear it. Good view of her round ass. 10 minutes later, i load my army into her (of course capped)

She work in KL, and dont do overnight, and prefer hotel around KL.. Really suitable for boobs and ass lover like me.