View Single Post
Old 31-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Day 2 ( Evening )

While walking out, Von suggested that we go clubbing as the night was young. Looked at
the rest and they didn't seem to mind so off we went to this disco called The Muse
situated at Thonglor.

Von got us a taxi, I have never seen 6 adults squeezed into a taxi before, as Min said
don't waste money 1 taxi enough.... We can never do this in Singapore lol. As it was so
squeezy in the cab you won't know who is touching who, i felt tits at my right elbow
and at the same time Min's hand was already sizing me up thru my cotton berms. Felt
kinda weird though, car full of people and she stroking me...

A little bit about Min, like i said she was tall and slender with a very tight body and
arse, 33B perky boobs with lightish pink nips. My kind of girl....

We arrived at The Muse shortly and Von told us that she has a bottle here and I just need
to pay for the mixers. This was the first thai disco that I've ever been to, nice atmosphere
the crowd was superb with the live band blasting away thai rock ballads, we went upstairs
and got ourself a table near the toilet. The drinks came and the party came to life.
We were all dancing, grinding, feeling out our own partners. We finished our bottle in
less than 20mins LOL, ordered one more and continued to party. Damn at this time Min
was already all over me, love it when she did a jennifer lopez arse to groin action with
me, her cute little tight arse is just so inviting.

We grinded for a good 10-15mins then she led me towards the male toilet. Went in and lock
the door behind us, once inside DAMN~ it was so wild, she tore my berms off stroked me
and blow me on the spot... I wanted to touch her but she kept telling me "not now"!
This was very unexpected, had a good 20mins of different method of blowing before there
was a heavy knock on the door. Quickly dressed up and opened the door, it was the bouncer
and he spoke in thai to Min. I apologised in english but after exchanging some words in
thai with Min, Min hurriedly took my hands went back to our table collected her stuff
and she said "go back hotel"....