View Single Post
Old 31-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post

At the entrance of Rainbow 4 we were ushered in
quickly like most gogos at NEP. There was hardly crowd at Rainbow 4, about 4 to 5 tables
were occupied, its a smaller establishment than rainbow 3. In the middle of the room
was a podium stage where about 20+ girls were sashaying to the music.

We were given a seat infront of the DJ and stage, though the place is smaller, I realise
that the view of the girls is actually clearer here lol. Had a butch/lesbian looking
waitress serving us, unlike the rest of the gogos, we were immediately asked if there
were any girls we are interested in. Had 2 rounds of drinks and browse around, the
waitress came up to me and told me that the girl directly in front of me wants to make
friends, no LD obligation, just sit and chat.
Rainbow 4 has two stages,one on the left and the other on the right when you enter the bar. From what you are describing, its either rainbow 2 at the corner of 1st floor next to obessions, or the Rainbow 1 on the first floor.

my guess that you were at Rainbow 1. Because the lightings there is better,music also better.