View Single Post
Old 03-06-2002, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Shanghai

Thanks for the reminder. I am not sure why this is the HOT period during which the Gong An will come out and earn their keep, as there is no National Event in sight (Again, I might be wrong).

For KTV girl, one short is RMB 1000, and overnight is RMB 2000. Do negotiate, I got a nice one at RMB 2000 for overnight, but the sum included the tips that I am suppose to pay her and also the usual 'Give me RMB 100' for Taxi. After we have spent a night, she gave me a freebie four days later when she came to my place.

Beware of cons also. Xian Xia Lu, as one brother has pointed out, is a good place to Cheong. There are many KTC joints.

My preferred one is Wall Street Night Club at 6F Grand Gateway, No.1 Hong Qiao Lu, (Tel: 64079456), Mamasam Li Jie is quite friendly. Got a gem there for a night (RMB 1000), and she decided to stay as it was very late (or early in the morning - 4.00 am) on her request.

Another place that has about 400-500 girls is Golden magnolia at No. 1 Dapu Road. Quite X but the quality of girls is good. Warning, I have met a fair share of Singaporeans there, so beware!

In Shanghai, if you want to bring a girl back, please ask the Mamasan to parade those who are willing to go back with you. Many girls do not like to go back with clients (alamak, those are usually the better ones...). However, do be forewarned that there are girls who claim that they can go back with you, and would do, but on reaching your place, they would claim that it is too late, and that their relatives are in town, ....blah.. blah.. They do this trick to ensure that they would be chosen by the clients. They play this trick only reaching your place because they would not dare to let the Mamasan know about this trick (I am sharing this personal experience with you). The girl even dared to ask for RMB 100 for taxi back home, I am sure you can guess my answer.

As for pick-up joints, such as Pubs and Bars, I do not like those places as I felt that I had always been treated as 2nd class because I am not a caucasian. On the other hand, speaking good Mandarin is a good score point as it will definitely help to 'sian' the girls.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man

Last edited by PuTonRen; 03-06-2002 at 10:47 AM.