View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Du ma! high crass people use "fcuk" ah not fuck ... donch laun chu put words in their mouth.

Du ma! I very low class one one, the lesser mortal, the heartlander, the proletariat, the working class uncle .. so of course I mix with 'du ma' sprouting Viets and soon the "Du Ma" rolls off my tongue like second nature!

Mixing with Viets who cussed "du ma" every other three sentences is bad, I sometimes unconsciously also say "du ma" at work!

And Du ma, before I get side track again, anyone heard to the case I mentioned earlier about the Viet girl whose DNA test revealed that her sinkie spouse is not the father of her child but rather another sinkie .... this is really a "tcai oooi" (tian ah!) moment for the guy!
What he meant was this:

Du ma! High class people use "fcuk" and not "fuck" (which is true, that is what Amy Cheong posted actually), dun anyhow put words in their mouth.

But ansonsohna, its not "tcai oooi", but "troi oi!"

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where