Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
No problemo bro, looking forward to meet you.

Apparently many bros don't know that I'm married to a girl from north, with some of her family members staying with me in the south. Also that most of my staff are from the various villages all over Thailand. And, funny, how come they can vote right here in Hatyai.

Was also out last night and funny, how come the places are all opened leh...
Also called some bros who are now in BKK, and also funny how come they are able to go out, have a nice time, and bring girls back to bonk...

What to do, some people "eat full already too free" mah...
woww...I am actually trembling like a tsunami 'cos of your fan support and reputation but again I have never been cowed by majority weight .....The majority is not always right

look...I'll state 2 salient facts and rest my case:
1) Closure mainly 'cos of Prohibition on alcohol for higher voter turnout
you may be an "expert" and have domain knowledge in Thai cheonging but you are clearly cerebrally-challenged on voting/election political campaigns, voter turnouts, political tactics...
Yes ...the gals can vote outside their provinces if they do advance voting in end Jan..after that on 6 Feb they have to go back to their provinces. But the main reason for shutdown is 'cos of prohibition on alcohol yesterday evening apparently to enable higher voter turnout on election today...
For BKK especially, a higher voter turnover will mean a bigger sweep to Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai (which currently has abt 28 of BKK seats and they are expected to get at least 30 seats this time)
I physically checked these places out yesterday myself
NEP (Nana) soi4 CLOSED
soi cowboy soi 23 CLOSED
Bush Garden/Rumchit CLOSED
KTV along Sukhumvit CLOSED

2) Nitelife-Pubs/ Clubs/KTV affected but not MP/Massage/hair salon/food centres
If U read my earlier post, I referred to nitelife i.e. pubs, clubs etc.
Places serving little alcohol like MP/Massage etc were open yesterday. There could even be some pubs/ pool bars that are open but they cannot serve alcohol. Actually, I had a uni student model (speak English with twang) at Copacabana yesterday. Poseidon, Caesars were open yesterday.

You have a great reputation with the bros here but there are just times when you may be wrong. In this instance, you may have misread (my referring to pubs/clubs and excluding MPs) or misinterpreted reason for shutdown (to allow higher voter turnout on election day). Your reputation will only grow and not be diminished if you admit a faux pas. Even the masters in their own fields like Einstein, Edison and Bruce Lee know that there are just some things they are in the dark or miss out on.

Although I "eat full already too free", I am not looking for a fight with you and your gang here...I just want to provide correct info to bros.
I rest my case. Happy Chinese New Year !

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"