View Single Post
Old 28-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
But the fact is you ARE handsome and she knows u are a good catch....otherwise after 3 occasions still with u means u KCed her already la...anyway if she knows she got competition will work harder to keep u mah

Never really did KCed her. In fact I more of bo chup her really. As u know i just cant settle down with just ONE girl. She gots lots of guys wanting to know her as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Damn shagged....will let Bro Euritage explain why in his FR....which will be expected soon....Bro...u owe me an FR..i want to know the details AFTER we split up...haha...

Rukthai ah...u said it lor...u damn itchy backside lor...LOL! Tat is why i say u do tat just to get excuse to break it up lah....but the thing is u KC her so bad until she willing to tahan until now....555

Bro Atoll.....hansum boy means hansum boy lah....no matter what shit he give her...she still will go there to see him hug new gals and get drunk and cry....if tat is not KC then what is it??
U know what bro, that night she joined me for my friend's birthday. When I arrived at the table, Ann and her friends as well as the other girl I was with the other night was just next table to ours. And that dek serve friend of mine just stood there and wait to see my reaction. Damn him. All hell broke loose. It was a terrible night. She lost her cool and really broke down there. Luckily Ann and the other girl never told my girlfriend about my rendezvous with them. I believe she would really kill me there.

Anyway everyone there know the fact she is my girlfriend already. GAME Over! now I not allowed to talk to anyone or even go there. Lol. What a boring life.