View Single Post
Old 15-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sassina i am confirmed tiger air on 17th to 20feb to hkt. am staying in banyan tree can't resist the promo price. swappa will pick me up at the airport with my rented car. you still there?
brother Nat,

I was there only from the 8th to 11th and did check out Rome Hotel twice. Went at 5pm and everyone was still sleeping and only two puyings peeked out of which, one was nice but she acted as if not interested in my business so I passed even though she gave me her mobile number to call her later!

Went back later again in the evening with minahsiaoktv (who came in from Patong) and he took the only cute one (out of 5 remaining ladies) and, I picked him up later again after he finished.

His FR was BAD SERVICE or perhaps, it was because he could not communicate or, he just had bad luck.

Sadly, his time was limited for cheonging and needed to up and go back to Patong Beach which is a time wasting drive and tut tut dependant!

I was much more relaxed and had a freelance arranged on the phone that turned out to be great! Think Minahktcsiao and I have the same taste in looks as he was also interested in that cutie!

Activated her again on my last night cos she gave me TLC and I was really in need of more TLC as I was very SICK!

Recovery was quick enough when I downed a cocktail of Vit C, Tippys and had a professional masseur work on my back and head with some balm! Managed to consumate my TLC later that evening too after dinner!

Did check out Chicos one late afternoon and there are certainly lots of cute waitresses. You are right, need to spend some time there to hook em! If staying for a week, it would be worth the investment. Those of you who have great young looks could short cut the process of course; just mix in the charm and money!

Timber is still doing quite good despite Khun A's demise although not as hot as before.

Jammin is still rocking good except that the ladies cruising there are more "farang styled" in my opinion. I had a hard time finding a looker.

KorTorMor is totally rocking each night and lots of all sorts of girls about town. Both my friend and I felt abit like "unkles" when we looked around the room - late teens and very youngish crowd right now but nice!

Was also in Bangkok from the 11th till yesterday night and it was another very nice visit indeed. Glad I planned CNY out of here and in LOS!

We seem to be criss crossing out of here!

No, I did not even peek into Fantasia this trip as it was too short to do too much! Better to focus on what was at hand. If your BL Scotch is still there, I will take up your offer on my next trip which is timed for March 18th to 21st. Will you still be there?