View Single Post
Old 15-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

you're welcome bro. we can organise a trip there anytime. hope you all had fun and i'm sure the addiction for phuket will set in eventually. i will be leaving for hkt on thurs morn on tiger air, and at some ridicules hour but of course it gives mr the time to do my things before disappearing to bangtoa bay. as i will be going with my gf it will be a quiet hol and a break before i go to mongolia.brrrrrrrr -25 in ub. i heard that there is a ski resort there with sime apres ski action, so will have to check that out.
bro sassina, rome place usually starts at about 7.30 to 8.00 pm, so din't be too early as you may not see all the girls. yes kosomo is the place to pick up young chicks for free ons or more. have luck there usually fri's and sat's.
anyway glad bor minahktvsiao and his friend had a good time.
i was wondering, now i pay 280bht for massage at metropole, how much is it now? i have a regular massage there nearly every day!
cheers bros.