View Single Post
Old 16-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Bro Natto,

Lets see how your drinks hold up during this visit first. Maybe none left after you visit!

I am really serious about trying UB's ski resort if its decent and affordable! Have not been on the slopes for quite a while now and better do again before my legs give on me! What., with those mongols sex crazy, it would make for a great vacation! Talking bout the 05/06 winter by which time you will have nicely settled into UB yourself right?

Ya, this March trip was unplanned but a farang mongeror wanted me to go along and with a total air cost of S$79 return, it was too tempting to refuse!
bro sass, i bought 10 bottles to be member when fantasia opened at pearl, if has not been a year there should be 6 bottles left. yup that's the fare i paid.
will check with gf or try to go there when i go next month. be warned the weather there drops to -45 outsde ub. even she came back early, actually intending to spend new year with her family! i bought a jacket for -50. cheers.