View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Marina from Pacific Stars from another cheongster

3 words to sum it up: passionate, wild, energetic

The greatest point is that she is bilingual, being able to speak both chinese and english.
So communication and GFE is just off the charts, a perfect girlfriend of your dreams.
Coupled with the perfect body and great curves, led to one of the best sexperience I had in awhile

Looks (9/10) When asked if she looked like thai or chinese, oh man, imho she looks just like one hot chinese/thai mix chick

Skin ( 8.5/10) Chinese toned skin, a couple of blemishes on the back but that's okay

Body (9/10) Curves in all the right places

Boobs (8/10) If you are a boobs lover, you'd definitely love her. The size and shape fits her frame perfectly.

BBBJ (8/10) Great slurping action, albeit a short one. Loves to use tongue.

FJ (9/10) Rides you like a pro, frenches and grinds you at the same time

GFE (13/10) Very playful and naughty girl, loves to tease my body. Initiates kissing.

After my first shot, she offered nuru but i rejected, since she said it makes her skin uncomfortable, so bros out there please take care of her! Instead i opted for sensual baby oil massage, which made me stand so bad i just had to turn and make sweet love to her. Nearly at the end of the session, we were still at it, vigorous grinding and i finally released my second shot right on the dot.

halfway through the session she wore this purple baby doll dress, TURN ON.

Very worth the money for such a fun loving, wild, passionate and energetic girl.

RTF: I wanna be a billionaire, so fucking bad.