Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
looked for 183. booked but captain told me she halfway sick so left early.

I sian 1/2.

Then I asked for 57 (after all the good reviews here). Booked 6pm slot as she reached there 4+pm.

She there for 6mths only but ang pai liao. And really live up to the name.

Things I like most abt her:

1) Slow and sensual : How she lick u and use her fingers to run thru ur body and ur balls.... amazing...

2) AR power : slow and doing it right and good. For me, one of the best AR I had.

3) Boobs: Big and Juicy. nice pointed nips. Squeezed hard and shake it. The tremor and afterwave can shake the whole bed. lol

4) Slim: not the very slim type. a bit of fats. But just nice body shape. Fair white skin. Milfy looks.

5) FJ: The feel is just so good. Doggy her feels so good.. her ample ass (not big but just enough meat for bouncing back and fro). Hold her hourglass waist while F her and feel her silky white skin... (Vivi (183) will not give such feel. But then.. different league.. she is the cute xmm innocent gal feel)

6) Massage is good. pressed the correct points. But will be good if can have more strength...

RTF: definitely!

This is one of the times when after a FJ, I wont say :"f man... i can use the $100 to do better things!"

Saw a very chio gal. Ask the ppl who is she. They said 168. Really super chio but reviews here said her service kns...
Just curious, she do Frenching?