View Single Post
Old 15-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Asdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Cosmetic girl fling

We queue for tickets for the movie 200 pounds of beauty. While queuing I discover she was wearing a plain white T shirt revealing her bra black and a denim shorts which flaw her long plain legs but sadly not revealing any butt. Her hair was tied up which made her look a bit homely despite her ah lian look

" Wow, you wear anything also nice. Seldom see Malaysia so fair also " I compliment her and not waiting for her reaction I ask her what she wants for snack. I also joke dont tell me hotdog bun cause I dunno what hotdog to give her and she hit me playfully. ( btw I had a silly bear appearance what most girls say and my female friend always say I'm so generous with compliment which make me sound sincere and harmless) Haha act pig eat tiger is my style!!!

While at the other queue for pcorn, I could help but stare at her butt and recall how her butt touches my cock when I so call protect her on the dance floor that day. She was texting on her phone and I became a bit curious and jealous to know must be got other challenger. I received a text from her saying" no ice ok thanks" I playfully reply her" oh someone this whole week cannot take cold stuff" and give her a playful look which she responded with =p"( walan eh, Sibei cute)

TBC-paiseh family day