View Single Post
Old 15-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Asdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Cosmetic girl fling

My food was ready first so I join her back. Finally my turn and the counter ask is this seat ok. Last roll so must be couple seat so I exclaim loudly " wah couple seat leh!" She ans" Got problem then change lo" I act cute and tell her don't take advantage of small boy.

Before show must first go toilet right! I told her to wait for me longer and I rush to the guardian below to buy some menstrual pain killer and some mint. Looking at the condom area, I thought to myself definitely not today...

We meet back shortly and she was wsiting texting someone again. "Oei, texting bf you out with gal is it?

S replied" no la no bf, msging a friend say I'm not going home early tonight"

When we proceed to the theatre, there was a flight of stairs and I notice she was wearing high heels, I tell her wait and stuff all the food in my sling bag. I gently put her hand on my left arm and walk a step in front " Aiyo you stand whole day nvr bring flats to change? Come I support you" I commanded her acting concern. She hold on to me on the way to our seat. Feeling GFE... We sat down and we chit chat a bit and I will stick my head close to her pretending I'm not able to hear clearly. My rules is I won't try to be funny I'm movie because I think this act is quite typical and I always like to play it slow. I pass her the panadol and say take first before pain and she look shocked. I told her just now she went toilet I went to buy cause I feel the drink is cold despite no ice. ( she smile a bit and thank me)

Nothing special until one part...the show was funny and S has this habit when the part is funny. She will collapse towards you and hand will just hit you some where. Yes brothers you all are right!!! One incident she hit on my thigh near my crotch and she smell so flowery. Her hand rested there and she suddenly ask me. " Oei what happen" she whisper softly and look at me cheekily.
"Huh" I ask confusely. "There" She exclaim and shifted her index finger which touch my erected dick for a split second and withdraw. " I thought I say you cannot bully me" I blushed feeling song, paiseh yet embarrass. She laugh and turn her head yo another side.

What happen next after a few secs later shock me. S shifted her hand direct to my dick and brush for 2 good sec! OMG!!! I feel my pants is like ripping off yet the softness of her hand melt my hand but hardened dick. I look at her and she act like nothing happened. Her hands had shifted back smoothly back to my lap...for the rest of the movie I'm totally mind fucked and keep thinking what the fuck is she doing!!!

TBC