View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Elle has the skinny poly ah lian look, like the kind of girl you will typically see at the club. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but to me it was fine 👌

On first interaction, she's very friendly and open and you can really talk to her like a friend or fwb. So yeah her GFE solid and wasn't too awkward! And also the frenching was very natural and didnt feel forced.

Must say that her skills very solid. I've had foreign FLs and she is very comparable in skills. Her BBBJ was really very good and the best part is she can ride well. She's also very accommodating to various positions.

Must also thank her for being very patient because halfway through, I lost stamina and needed some time and effort from her to restart, before she finished me off with a damn good ride!

Overall, thanks for the arrangement which gave me my first proper fuck with a local girl that felt like a gf or fwb