View Single Post
Old 13-08-2005, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

con't from above Under the Sg LAW Any person who — 1 and 2

(3) For the purposes of this section, it shall be presumed until the contrary is proved that —

(a) a person who takes or causes to be taken into a brothel any woman or girl has disposed of her with the intent or knowledge mentioned in subsection (1) (a);

(b) a person who receives any woman or girl into a brothel has obtained possession of her with the intent or knowledge mentioned in subsection (1) (a);

(c) a person has detained a woman or girl in any brothel or place against her will if, with intent to compel or induce her to remain therein, that person —

(i) withholds from that woman or girl any wearing apparel or any other property belonging to her or any wearing apparel commonly or last used by her;

(ii) where wearing apparel or any other property has been lent or hired out or supplied to that woman or girl, threatens her with legal proceedings if she takes away such wearing apparel or property; or

(iii) threatens that woman or girl with legal proceedings for the recovery of any debt or alleged debt or uses any other threat whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(4) Reasonable cause to believe that a girl was of or above the age of 16 years shall not be a defence to a charge of an offence under subsection (1) (i).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(5) In the case of a man below the age of 21 years, the presence of reasonable cause to believe that the girl was above the age of 16 years shall be a valid defence on the first occasion on which he is charged with an offence under subsection (1) (i).

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here