View Single Post
Old 13-08-2005, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Inspection

157. (1) The Director or any officer generally or specially authorised in that behalf in writing by the Director may at any time visit and inspect the place where any woman or girl in respect of whom security has been furnished under section 156 lives or is believed to live or to be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) The Director or any authorised officer may inquire into the condition and circumstances of the woman or girl and for the purposes of the inquiry the Director or officer may require any person to answer any question he may think proper to ask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3) Any person who —

(a) obstructs or hinders or attempts to obstruct or hinder the Director or any authorised officer in the exercise of the powers conferred by this section; or

(b) refuses to answer to the best of his knowledge and belief any question which he is legally bound to answer and which is asked of him by any officer appointed or authorised under this Part,

shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $500 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here