View Single Post
Old 13-08-2005, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Woman or girl below the age of 21 used or trained for immoral purposes, etc.

159. (1) If the Director has reasonable cause to believe that any woman or girl below the age of 21 years is being trained or used for immoral purposes or lives in or frequents any brothel or is habitually in the company of prostitutes or brothel keepers or procuresses or persons employed or living in brothels or persons directly interested in the business carried on in brothels or by prostitutes, the Director may by warrant under his hand order the woman or girl to be removed to a place of safety and there temporarily detained until an inquiry has been held by him.

(2) If the Director after holding such inquiry is satisfied that the woman or girl comes within subsection (1), he may, by warrant under his hand, order her to be detained in a place of safety.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here