View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Redcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Hey everyone, not really new here but I can share my experience cos I was caught up in an AV raid so I hope I can share with you bros what to do if you ever get caught in this situation.

First time I try Cheong in this dome then suay first time kena already. Lucky I wasn't caught with my pants down doing the deed if not paiseh Sia.

Anyways back to the story I got to the location then okt ask me come up so I went up and proceeded to the room. Wait long2 for about a good 5-10 minutes outside then realized something was off. When I was going up the stairs got this brother also walking down with a camera in his hands. First red light for me but I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Then the door opened then that's when I knew I was f***ed. The officer ask me come in then answer some questions. Got go through my phone and everything check my texts with OKT all. All I can say during this whole "interrogation" inside the room is like sort of informal. I just sit on the bed and tell them everything they ask, nothing more nothing less. Don't tell them things they don't ask you. Then last they Ask me to write a statement of witness as well with my details. The officer there was also nice in telling me what was prohibited and what isn't. Brothels that are not regulated are considered illegal but the people who visit them and the fls won't be charged unless they are underage. Very important point here.

Lastly they let me off and it's been a some time I haven't gotten anything from them so I assume I got off safely? Kind of suay lah first time want to Cheong this dome then kena.