Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Stumble upon this thread when I need help.. maybe is fate..

Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here
to give you a sense of realization let's find out if your girl is into you.. whenever I want thai WL I also freq this same house you're talking about. PM me the girl number and I'll tell you what she say to me. I think at least I RTF 3 girls in that same thai house (once every week for every one of them).