View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
That is of course.

There are so many factors to consider. Normal cross border relationship is already a challenge. Having said that, I must say that Singaporeans gals are really losing out.

When I went drinking, almost all the busty chio gals that met my standards are all Thai gals or Vietbu or Malaysian gal. Really very few local Singaporean gals.

To be frank, I came across quite a lot of very good WLs in Geylang. Of course there are those who keep asking to buy stuff for them but I really did came across many who are really nice and sincere. They are my regulars all the way till they finished their contract. They didn't asked for expensive gifts but just enjoy the time with me. I really wish all of them well after they went back to Thailand.
For them, getting working hours makes them happy to meet their working hours target. because if they already have customers, they don't need to wait for sales on that day. But it's like they already have guest savings