Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 14
boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!
Re: L1608

Fr on Xia Tian
After reading recommendation from brudders here.. walk into 1608 and ask for Xia Tian. Shes avaliable and here it goes..
A petite girl with ever ready smile greeted me.
After she sign in.. came to me.. hold my drinks and lead me to the room with the fish tank. Haha.. felt like i am going to the east sea.
Once door close... i'ved got the most unforgettable experience in my life.
At first when brudders here wrote about commando.. i got no clue what they meant... and now... i finally understand!!!
Never have i met a lady that is so so so horny!! So so so wild in bed!!! This girl need sex... she love sex... and she got really high sex drives.. basically.. she provides all the usual service we expect of cat 150 service.. she french wildly... she wash u up clean and make sure you are already rock hard in the bathroom.
She is petite but... she have one of the most beautiful headlights i have seen.. c cup.. pink nipples.. ohhh... natural!!!
On bed... folks... you better have good stamina to keep up with her... she is really wild!!!
She responses to all my touches and me painting her clean shaven abalone kick start her commando services... wah lau... for a moment i scare i cannot satisfied her... all pattern i can think of came out... we made love so wild and passionate that i never though i could... mind blowing... finally made her came... and i proceed to my final thrust... release all inside her with condom of cos... drained... and knock out by her sex demands...
This is the first time i felt so tired... told her next time before i visit her... i need tonic and need to keep myself fit.. else sure cannot satisfied her.. and she replied cos its our first meeting.. she did not show hand... wah piang... faint!!!
Really enjoyable and really unforgettable experience!
Will train up for the next mission... now i understand why brudders call her commando... and best thing is.. she is a chio one with good attitude...