Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Have a place that you guys might be interested in. I last visited the place 2 months back in the middle of May 2022. The place is called The Strip, an Agogo Joint in the Patpong area.

What's interesting about this place is that there are 3 private areas with curtains that can be drawn available, which feels like those private booths in US strip clubs. I think it cost me 400THB for 30mins (Sorry, my memory of it is a little fuzzy).

I asked my lady for the night there why should i go there, and she replied that she can take of her clothes. So, i just went ahead and try, as i have never experienced it before. Whilst in the curtains, she explained to me the packages available. It was 1000THB for a strip dance from her (in the nude), 2000THB for a bj (not sure whether covered or not) and 3000THB for sex there. As i was quite drunk and had already had sex earlier in the afternoon at a massage joint, i just went ahead with the strip dance, just for the experience. I have to say that i enjoyed myself quite a bit hehe.

The usual disclaimer though, your experience will probably vary from mine, hopefully to the better side. I think the key is to find a lady that you can click with and is comfortable with you physically, before taking the next step further into the curtains, and possibly even back to your room.

I will probably visit the place with my best friend, who is getting married soon. Should be great fun groping chicks in the curtains together haha.
Thanks bro
I will try soon this place if they are open now and let you know
Sounds good to men
Thanks