View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affair with A Japanese Lady. What should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience.

It is hard for me currently as emotions and lust clouding are my judgement.

What about just being friends with the Japanese lady? We have tried before but often times either both of us just gravitate towards each other and we end up being intimate and hurting each other afterwards.

I can’t wrap my head around it, not that it applies to all Japanese women, but why do they sleep around? I understand men in general do it for physical pleasure, but don’t most women need something like an emotional connection? I know her standards are high and is very picky. And like you said she knows that she is a good catch so she has many options to choose from. But after some time, won’t they feel that men are just making use of her body?

She claims that she is only doing what I’m doing, that is I’m sleeping with my wife and going overseas with her. But I don’t think it is the same because I don’t go around, make the effort to meet new and different people to have sex.

In the latest episode where I confronted her on having sex with another guy, she initially said why can’t she do it, but a few days later she changes her story and says she never f*cked any guy. But her later story and her initial explanation don’t match. At first she took full day leave, later she said she took half day leave, or she was with her kids, but later said she was with her colleagues, etc. I can only guess that she broke up with this guy and wants me back. Like you said, I can’t bear myself to imagine all the intimate moments we shared, she shared with some other people. And now barely a month with a new guy, she wants me back. So for a peace of mind I should just leave her to her own business. Or just accept that I’m one of her f*ck buddies? I find it hard to believe that those sweet nothings that she muttered to me while we make love are said to other men. Feel so betrayed.

How did you meet so many Japanese ladies?

my work is in events, my client represents many japanese homeware brands in asia, so when i put on the marketing events (before pandemic), many housewives attend, and i'm on hand to exch contacts i also attended japanese language classes in malaysia (my father worked fr a jpn company there) so i speak the langauge, easier to pick up.