View Single Post
Old 17-10-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
4-2…. So I wonder what excuses does he have this time round? And the next 3 games in EPL against

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole
Same old excuse lor...wat a shame..he still dare to say he is clueless wat is happening to his team...even the opposition manager BR can tell him wat is wrong with his players...doesn't press, take it easy, too fat to run abt so give them a lot of space to attack them ...the most shameful n clueless manager of MU ever...

basically it is the same old mistake, never learn...wrong selection of players always want to play his favourites when he knows they r not good enough like the useless Sancho instead of the more energetic forgotten son Lingard, n wrong tactics n formation to fight the enemy...all lazy n play like half dead like Pogba, careless, always losing the ball or kicking the ball to the opposition players from where they use it the opportunity to quickly run to attack them n score their goals immediately...selected the useless captain Maguire when he was injured n haven properly recovered n let him play the whole 90 minutes seeing him make so many mistakes n let goals in n yet don't care abt substituting him with a better non- injured player like Alex Telles, or Diogo Dalat

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor