View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

As I had my second orgasm while he fingered both of us, he stood up to the side of the bed. Then my senior told his gf to suck his dick. His gf did as told and kneel on the bed and took his cock in her mouth while I was pulled to my senior left as he kissed me on my lips and slowly licked me south and suck on my nipples while his finger seek for my love hole and continuing his finger on me. I was very aroused & moans enjoying.

Then my senior wanted me to lie beside her gf. I did as told and my senior pulled his gf to lie side by side with me. We 2 girls lie closely touching our shoulder as my senior spread my legs and stood between it. Then he held on his cock and inserted into me. He asked me am I a virgin after inserting as I shake my head, he started to push in & out Na snaking love with me while his gf lie beside us watching.

My senior had me for a while before removing himself and lifted up his gf legs and penetrate hers. I was not free from him and I watched them making love beside me and hears his gf moaning while my senior again inserted his 2 fingers in me this time and fingering me. I tried to control but cannot as I moaned, I turned to his gf and kissed her. I was surprise as she also push her tongue into my mouth. Then my senior pulls out his cock and cum on his gf tummy. Then my senior uses his hand to wipe off his cum on his gf tummy and tasted his own cum in front of us.

We both watched him in shock as he requested us to sit up and taste his cum on his hand as well. So stupidly we 2 girls did as told and sat up and licked a little my senior hand stood taste his cum for the first time I think for both of us. Thought it's over from the pervertic act? Far from over.