View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

$80 at shop for a PRC older woman (late forties?), Not that pretty, and after 3 years of building friendship.

$300/2hrs at hotel81 for a viet (early thirties), she was about to leave sg for good, so I was her last chance to earn money. Raw. Seasoned bros might know this famous lady, used to be from kovan.

$150-$200 (all in per hour) at shop for Thai (late twenties) at GMC whom I suspect didn't have a work permit. Had FJ option right from my first visit ($150). Second visit managed to nego to $100. She Left sg one week later.

$150/shot at rented house for PRC (mid thirties), not bad looking, but abit desperate for cash due to being in between jobs, knew her for 4 years before started. Now BTC. One of the A from Mi Cara.

$150/h at a quite dingy hotel for PRC (mid thirties) petite, currently housed here amid a court case due to raid (didn't catch anyone in action, it was a shop with built-in partitions for the wrong license class) needs cash to pay rent, cultivated this friendship for 6 months.

All the above are ML/ex-ML from shops, no FL from domes