View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Since last update.....
Hy and i been fucking and heavy petting in conference room. Occasionally we bang at our desk when the office was empty and i shot my cum on ur snow slin butt. We even had our virgin anal experience together . Very unexpected .... one afternoon while banging and becos i took a packet of miracle coffee i was super hard .... fucking her cunt halfway i decide to jus go for it .i pulled out from her slippery cunt and I used a whole lot of saliva to lub my cock which was aldy damn wet w her cunt juice and jus inserted my dickhead into her anus.
We were at her desk and she let out a soft surprising yelp . Surprised !!
I was careful not to hurt her and also concentrating on the feeling of her anus gripping my cock ..... we banged anal doggy and my hands were fondling her large enhanced tits . Soon i told her i gonna cum and i m gonna creampie her asshole ..... and she said pls do ....
I shot my first cum load into this slutty milf's anus that afternoon .....
it was super satisfying .
Gonna do it again soon. Meantime jus normal bj and cim in office w occasional meeting room cunt fucks .... hahahhaha
Happy monday bros!