View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 09:30 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Had a session with Piao Yang recently. It's just another commercial bonk to say the least. And I'm afraid that her look is a little overhyped. A definite syt but she's not a beauty, in my eyes at least. Felt that she was going through the motion with catbath, ar, bbbj and fj. The only positive out of the session is her bbbj. She does know hot to utilise her tongue to stimulate you. Fluent in Tamil and terrible in French. Well, at least I kept my expectation low, knowing the fact that she's selective in this. Whole session lasted for only 40 minutes pathetically. One of the worst bonk of my humble chionging experience. Will definitely not rtf or recommend to my buddies.
To b fair to her , her service is above average by GL standard. Thou it's kind of mechanical & going thru sop

The disappointing part is she's a Tamil speaker

U managed to kiss her lips ?