View Single Post
Old 21-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H41 PRC House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Is xiao mei worth a try? I saw some reviews about her that says she is pretty but has an impatient attitude
Got Prima Donna syndrome. She knows she is angpai. A lot of things cannot do like can’t kiss can’t lick pussy and dislike you suck her nips too. Always will start fucking in doggy so don’t need to see my uncle face and can tell she trying to get me to finish fast. Only problem is her pussy abit loose, dick can go all the way in so no short pussy issue but dick can’t feel much so will take me longer to finish.

I still going back find her because she really damn pretty and body also good. Boobs I think B cup, smooth and soft, just the way I like it. So bobian have to put up with her attitude lo.