View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=victorlee10;20860426]Decided to share my contact. She works at a joint with its own dedicated thread in this forum so don’t want to be to open with her name or spa name.

Location: abit inconvenient if not driving but actual place is 10/10. You’ll know what I mean when you get there.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: natural A
Figure: average, not thin not chubby
Pussy: nicely waxed and tight

Usually when I go I will take 1 hour package. I will start dirty talking with her during the facial. By the time she gives me a bbbj she would already be dripping wet and I alway request for 69 and my whole face would be covered in her juices. She is v passionate in love making and will hug and kiss you like your first girlfriend. When it comes to fj you can tell she is really enjoying herself and her pussy is like a tap, no need for any lube at all. I always try to last as long as I can to make her cum. So far have been quite successful, she is one horny lady. By the time I’m done the sheets would be soaked. Literally like those jav where half the bed is soaked.

Damage is 55 + 100
Rtm: many times already

Can share ctc Bro, TIA 🙏