View Single Post
Old 14-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Found out my wife has been cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Do you love her enough to find out why, and salvage it if possible?

If not, collect evidence (whatsapp messages don't count), offer up your best defence (financially) in terms of what assets are YOURS and yours alone, and how shitty a mother she is if you want care and control of your kids.

Btw, have you never cheated? If so I am absolutely impressed because I'm in the man-is-limited-by-his-options camp.

And if you have, what are you upset about?
No.
The priority should be, to collect evidence first.
Then start to salvage, then nego with her.
When all has failed, evidence is what will lessen your damage.
You have to collect the evidence first because once she suspect anything amiss, she'll be destroying all the evidence first and it'll be too late to collect anything.

Whatapps messages do count as evidence of having an affair, but not sex. Its extremely hard to prove sex unless they mention it in the whatsapp. Even if they have any photos or videos, it'll probably be in the photo album or even sent through whatsapp (or telegram).