View Single Post
Old 19-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
... When licking initially, he'll be thinking: "my tongue-fu must be Lv99, her CB so fast wet, but the taste abit weird leh" ... Then in no time: "How come her CB so fast wet and so fast dry one. Now my tongue tio liam pang (kanna stuck onto) her CB. TMD, her juice is the glue" ...
wahahaha bro u veri super man....wonder if his tongue really got stuck to pussy how they explain if call ambulance for help..

Btw anyone heard of this sort of like a urban legend kind of thing but it was rumored many years there was this ang mo woman who did it with her dog and half way thru doggie refused to die down and got stuck inside so lang lang she call for ambulance...like i said urban legend stuff don't know if truth or not...