View Single Post
Old 13-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

i was walking around Golden Mile the other day, checking out the vietnamese gals at the marriage agencies. After hearing so much about them, couldn't help but to take a peep. To Singaporean man, these gals at the marriage agencies are supposed to be simple province gals. But to my surprise finding, they are modernly dressed and have good make up and dress sense. They dress in tight tops and jeans, showing off their curvy figures. I even saw a few big busted and modern looking vietnamese gals. From my experience, these are surely not direct from the province. They should have been in the city for sometime.

`Anh Oi' called out a lady who has just walked out of the ladies restroom. I turned back and saw someone familiar. YES!! she's someone i used to know in HCM City. To better surprise, i spent one night with her before in 2003 in HCM City. She's one of the ladies i picked up at one of the massage palour in 2003 in HCM City. Can't blame the marriage agency on this, they also do not know the gal's background. They depend solely on the Vietnamese middle man. So bros, you got to be more careful when picking a bride, unless you are not bothered about her being very skillful on the first day of marriage