View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
tomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

went on 13th july after a day of walking and since i have some time before dinner at chinatown, i decided to give 7th heaven a try and it was my first time at a bj joint. the shop is secluded in a small alley near to the main road and you wont miss it

got 4 girls to choose and i chose YU as her sweet face caught my eyes. i went for the 1000 baht HJ, paid at the counter and YU came to pick me up. when you go up the narrow stairs behind her, you can clearly see her nice round ass in lacey underwear which started to make me excited. went on to change shoes to slippers and was brought to a partition room. the bed was simple just like what a bro posted previously with a sink beside.

YU went out to take her stuffs and when she's back, i was instructed to remove all my clothing and laid on the bed. she used wet tissues to wipe my chest and groin area and proceed to apply lubricant on my 2ic. the HJ was sensual while she licked on my nipples and a few times i need to slow her down to prevent early ejaculation. after ard 10 mins i cannot take it anymore and told her to go full speed on and BOOM all my loads over.

she helped to clean up the mess while i rest on the bed, waiting to dress up and leave the place. after she finished cleaning and to my pleasant surprise, she asked if i wanted a second shot! she said she felt i had too much load and didnt finish cleanly the first time round (she was right i didnt shoot for the past 2 weeks prior and must have accumulated a big load). i even doubted it and asked "can i?", she said yes and i still had 15 mins left. i told her i will take 5 mins to rest and the remaining 10 mins for the second shot. she said okay but that's it if i cant shoot within 10 mins. while resting she even help to massage my hands instead of taking a break, what a gem! and also u could hear "interesting" sounds from other rooms

after 5 mins of rest we proceed on for the second shot, my 2ic was abit soft and i took over to quicken things up. just when i thought she was going to give up, she pushed my hand away and continued on, this time round my 2ic answered to the call and BOOM the second shot. i can see the achievement look on her face

after which, it was a clumsy washing at the small sink but all was good and i left a dried but happy man. a good first time experience and will definitely return again. please take good care of YU took a bottled drink and left as all customer is entitled to one drink from the fridge.