Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Thanks for the FR on YingZi #9 bro!

I had an enjoyable time with this busty DongBei gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
My Beautiful Yinzhi!

Per SBF Yinzhi is Japanese Chinese mix. I can feel the Japanese element in her creamy arse, her neat pussy and her very dignified demeanour. Well made bobbies with pink nipples are a testament to her makers and enhancers.

Each time I piak her I thank myself for not going crazy and spending $800 on the JAV stars in Dome 3. That said when I am feeling more Heng I will most probably go and do that and lighten my wallet substantially.

Back to the present. Wished her happy CNY and took off all her clothes while keeping mine on.

Round1 (10min) - Frenched her deeply while intermittently sucking her boobies and played with her pussy. I licked her pert arse and in between her legs in preparation for round 2.

Round 2 (15min) - Oh boy do I like sucking her pussy in different ways and sticking one finger into her tight honey pot and feeling her insides.After some time she will offer her toes because oh boy does she like them being licked. Foot fetish is satiated to the max and I will suck all her toes, put her full foot in and lick both big toes together and slurp her soles. In between the finger will be in her tight hole and this turns her and me on.

For above 2 rounds kept all my clothes. Felt super kinky.

Round 3 (15min) - Got naked and enjoy her varied pace of BBBJ. It's lovely seeing her small mouth engulf my tool. Her luscious black hair sways as she moves up and down. I asked her to deposit her saliva on my KKJ or in my mouth but she demured. Then enjoyed some more in 69. When I am enjoying myself in 69 I always tell myself this is the joy of sex.

Round 4 (15 min). Intercourse. I wanted her to cowgirl but when she is very turned on she wants to lie on her back. This time I demurred. Got to fucking her in missionary. In between suck her toes also. Varied the thrust and speed and really went in deep. Then time for doggy. After doggy fun, got her back on her back and dragged her to the edge of the bed and picked some more.

When too turned on sometimes I cannot cum. Last night was thinking of her and PCC and also didn't sleep well. It takes a toll. Had to ask her to her to grind on my face and HJ. Her grinding can get slightly suffocating (and intoxicating leading to eruptions of hot cum all over.

Had prepared Ang Bao envelopes of $10 and $20 to give me options. Switched it to $50 because that was the right thing to do. I hope after her tour she is able to have a good life with only happiness. In some life she would have been a very beautiful partner for me.