Thread: uni girls
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSG53X View Post
My best fuck yet goes to another TonyBKK girl...
25yr old C/D boobs, slim waistline with great ass. She rode on my rod and her moans, bouncing boobs, and blew my rod like a hungry wolf. Earn is a party girl and comes out occasionally for a fuck, I tried to book her a few times but always not working. Count myself lucky that she was available this time round.
When I met up with her at a shopping mall, her boobs were bursting, almost overflowing if not for the nude bra she had taped on. At that moment, I just wanted to devour her in front of the crowd. As we walked back, a few Ang Mohs also stared at her boobs and ass. My mind went into frenzy and thought of ways to rape her when we are back to the hotel room.
We fucked with the curtain drawn open, simply don't care if the residents in the opposite buildings can see us. Pushed her against the window, hoping the people at the tennis courts across the road will see her, suppressed and caressed. Twice we fucked and twice she rode till I exploded. It is those kind of experience that you wish the condom isn't there to fully enjoy the sex and creampie at the end.

Now I just want to look for her everytime I visit BKK. A sight and audio experience that is still lingering in my mind... 18k well spent.
Natural boobs?