View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Guys , I will be flying in on 7 Feb . Staying near pratunam. Interested to try out the BJ shops there.

I followed one of the link one of the bro shared. There are so many BJ shops around , I wonder which has more younger ladies ,say 18-22 and are good looking?

Heard stories about Emanuelle , Snow White , nataree. They offer full service is it? Is it better? First time Cheong bkk.
Are you looking for massage/soapies or BJ shops? The ones you mentioned are soapies. Soapies offer full service for 2000-3000 baht, and are usually quite big. Other famous soapies are Annie and Cupidy. You go into a big hall, view the girls in a fishtank, and take your pick. They often have a tiered pricing system where the hotter, younger girls costs more. They're usually distinguished by the color of their clothes, or where they are seated. They often have 20-50 girls or more. Obviously, there will be fewer girls in the day compared to night.

BJ Shop are small operations. Pick a girl from the group seated outside, go into the bar and get your business done. 700-1000 baht, depending on the place. 800 baht is the most common pricing. Girls range from mostly old ugly aunties to the rarer pretty and cute girls in their early 20's or so. Usually, they are seated outside so you can take a look, and go to the next bar on your list if none of the girls strike your fancy.

In BKK, be very careful since they operate illegally and hence sometimes the girls are underaged. Recently Nataree was busted for having underaged girls (http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/06/1...ge-parlor-raid). If she looks too young, better don't risk it. If you get busted you are going to be in a Thai jail for a long time. Trust your instincts. There's always another girl around the corner.