View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Hi all, I know she is popular and too many for on her but damn 39 is good.
Didn't manage to get her for a 2/3 months but she still remember me. Had some trouble with the release and she hj me for a good 30mins or so even after i told her to stop. This gal doesn't know when to quit.
Sorry guys but i have to give props to her. Gems like her are impossible to find nowadays. Gave her a 50rm tip when she kissed me goodbye. She deserved it.
39 is really a power gem...went jus now she is not available...so got the new no.6...sad to say...not really satisfied with it...her service is gd...but her figure is not my taste...

after session finished...was at the reception area waiting for my Grab...no.39 came out...saw me and still rem me...and i asked her abt her friend who came into our room during the previous session to take the air con remote...her no. was no.8...but no.39 told me she went back Viet liaoz...3 months later den come back...haha...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR