Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
1 gog enough liao don't want too many, the world will be a better place lol!!!!

They are ... delicious? If you know what I mean. Once I complete with this, but it's a rather short one. Just some casual fun with her.

If you followed the original thread...

Thank you!!!

It's more than a dream, it's so impossible that I never thought it would happen bro. When you see her, holy and all, in fact, NEITHER of us thought it would happen.

Had to recap, took a while to copy & paste, else the story won't gel up. It's just bad that some of the bros here have no background to how this transpired. I never wanted to write a story, but I guess memories outburst

Thank you!! I can't take very hiam stuff tho'!!!

Actually coming soon, not that far liao, I skip a lot of in-betweens already. I also want to reach that part and document the memorable portions firsts to everything...

It won't be saucy, but rather the first time we tried everything. This one need some time to recollect, too shiok liao. Hahaha.

Coming, coming!!!!

Short update, had a friend visit my place and she just left. So back online.

----------
gog: When will you have your own?

J(anice): Own what?

gog: Kids. You like kids right, why still don't have your own? Planning so long ah?

I stepped on the wrong topic. Janice went all quiet, didn't say a thing nor ate anything but was using her fork to to twirl around her food. Oops.

gog: Mmmm this is nice, try this.

I took up my fork with a bacon strip attached and waved it infront of her. She made an effort to smile and eat. I didn't dare to probe much again.

We reached church and I helped her to setup the room with chairs for the kids and all. The church has many age groups so the various groups occupy different areas, which are further subdivided into rooms for sunday school. We were on level 4 in the west wing. Thank goodness for lifts. She was back to herself, singing songs, worshipping with the kids and praying with them.

Janice introduced me to them.

J(anice): This is my friend, gog! Shall we welcome him?

The kids chimed in and welcomed me. Janice got to teaching them, while I admired her and assisted her where needed, her bodycon dress really suited her well. Most of all her religious attitude and actions were very alluring.

Sunday school ended with a bang, the kids were enjoying and Janice was simply enjoying herself too. She looked so happy. I didn't want to make her sad or anything so I didn't ask anything with regards to kids, I believe that was a very sensitive question that triggered her quietness.

We went out for lunch, she offered to say grace before food and I let her. I think we went to Suntec and had lunch at Crystal Jade. She likes the fried XO carrot cake there, we went there quite often. I might have mixed up the sequence though, it's been a while, I'll be lying if I said I remember every detail.

Usual, fighting over food, trying to stash more portion to each other, then she smiled.

J visited your place???