View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cum in other’s gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Part 3: thanks for reminder.

LMAO her bf was there I was like stunned and shit and she’s like ‘ oi act normal ‘ and ya we acted normal and shit. They both kissed abit and I smiling so hard when she looked at me. She just gave me the roll eyes look HAHAHAHA.

I got drive ah so we went to supper. Afterwards I dropped her bf off cos he lived abit near. Then I otw to drop his gf ( 15mins drive ) she’s like ‘ oi want again anot, $80 ) I’m like ‘ fuck u again u think I print $$ ah, since u find it nice do again for free la HAHAHA’. She’s like ‘ fuck ok $50 take it or no ‘ Then I’m like ‘ I can’t believe we frens tgt so long and arguing about how much u gotta suck me off. Last price $40 ‘ I took out my phone and opened paylah. She’s like AIYA ok la. ‘ wa u not guilty leh ur bf literally just left and shit ‘ she’s like ‘ guilty what. Also not married ‘

Reached multi level carpark and went back seats. I positioned myself like a pregnant lady with her head between my thighs and suck. Wa fucking shiok. While she moved up and down I also just whacking her mouth and throat. Less than 5mins I cum. I compressed her head hard with my thighs and my leg crossed each other above her body, locking her and deepthroat thrust. Man, it was so fucking good. She was like ‘ HMMMmm Hmmmmm and hitting me and it made me thigh locked her harder and thrust harder ‘ . Halfway her phone rang, was her bf. Her bf always will call her after awhile to check if she’s home. U know the feeling? To deepthroat fuck someone gf while her bf calling. Rip to him

When I cummed I just yelled out ‘ AHHHHHH FUCK AHHHH OOOO OOO ‘ while thigh locking and thrusting. ‘ HOLD IT HOLD IT LET ME CUM MORE, AH AH FUCK SHIT AHHHHHH fuckkkkkkkkk ‘ Once done she’s like ‘ oooooooof my breath ‘ and hit me damn hard. ‘ nice anot, come still got abit go suck ‘ and I navigated her head to my dick, slowly controlling the motion and last one I slowly pressed her head in till I reached the throat for the one last pulsation, and released her.

Trfed another $40. She’s like ‘ wa Knn u got game eh, ok good night ‘ and she was like wiping her mouth. ‘ eh next time, $100 u suck me and call ur bf, tell him u having lunch, steady anot ‘ ‘ u siao ah, we shall see, ok bye cunt fuck ‘

Then next day, her frens dm me about this deal.
nice story eh.. hopefully got more !