View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Cum in other’s gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
You warm up the pussy for her husband, hehe.
actually, she got separation with her husband and was very down and we got together. Was rather platonic friends before that.

Its always an amazing feeling to be able to fuck that 'platonic' friend whom u always had eyes. I mean, it was really good good sex and when we first got nude and had intimate contact that experience was once in a lifetime. Its very different to the feel compared to paid sex or ONS.

I had the luxury and never took it for granted back then. I mean, I really really fucked her good, almost everyday and sometimes 2-3 times from afternoon to night. I had the mindfulness of telling myself that this aint going to last forever as I was married and she's still young and hot and will sooner or later end this r/s.

After 6 months of hot hot hot sex where I almost fucked her everywhere (car, movie theatre, every hotel that allows smoking, her room, my house before it got rented out), I truly made full use of our time together.

When we ended, I always looked back on the memories fondly. I mean, I even had sex videos recorded.

The husband doesn't allow us to talk anymore although I don't think he knows I fucked his wife when they were separated. But I wish her all the time in life from here on.