View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Cum in other’s gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jysg View Post
Had this girl over at my house the night she broke up with her bf. Comforted and caress her then jokingly told her that I can help her have revenge sex. Turns out she is fucking wild and i fucked her raw all night and had her swallow all my semen(she wont let me cum inside back then)

We then became fwb and slowly she start to let me shoot inside, she would even let me take photos of videos of our sexventures. Some days i shot 3 loads into her and she is asking for more, best period of my life.

She then got pregnant and I had to accompany her for abortion. Few months later she suddenly got back together with her ex but still meet me sometimes. Every time I cum in her i will think about how the bf don’t know her womb was filled with my baby and my google drive filled with videos of her slutty gf
Bad boy.

But this is as they say, 男人不坏,女人不爱