View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good evening,

I just received this interesting email from Allen:

Why Second Dates Are Usually a BAD Idea

The title is slightly misleading. Here is the email.

Don Juan,

When you go on a date with a woman...

Your PRIMARY goal is not to attract her and to impress her and to make her want you.

That is your secondary goal.

Your primary goal is to SCREEN and QUALIFY and ELIMINATE.

You want to find out (as soon as possible) if this particular girl is worth spending your valuable time with.

Now most girls are awesome. Most girls are fun. And most girls are beautiful (in their own particular way).

But...

If you date a lot, you will most likely discover that you are NOT all that compatible with most girls.

And you need to find this out ASAP so you can stop wasting time.

Sure, you can FORCE the attraction, you can force the chemistry, you can force the relationship. You can use all the tricks and tips and techniques you learn here to MAKE her want you, to make her chase you, to make her fall in love with you.

But if your goal is to find an amazing girl that you have great natural chemistry with... someone you might want to spend the rest of your life with...

Then you need to balance the process of ATTRACTING her with the process of SCREENING her.

So this means:

You should be meeting tons of women and going on a lot of FIRST dates... but not that many SECOND dates.

And not because the girl blows you off when you ask her out again.

But because you realize that you and she are not right for one another romantically.

In those cases, you should stick her in the your friendzone and use her to increase the size of your social circle.

The irony, of course, is that sticking her in your friendzone will most likely make her want you even more.

Good luck!

Allen

Yes, when you see a very cute girl of your type, you should qualify her to see if she is good enough for you.

Unfortunately, most men worry about whether they are good enough for such an attractive girl. Completely wrong mental frame!! No wonder they are perennial losers with very beautiful girls.

Yes, cute girls like in this video. I need to qualify them. Perhaps only one of them is good enough.

https://vimeo.com/689586596

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.